Hey Guys & Dolls,
So I was very lucky and shocked today to be nominated for by the lovely Jennifer of jjheartblog who has wonderful blog filled with lots of things Beauty, Fashion, Mama&Baby and being an Army Wife. So if you are into all those things it’s really the place to go!
Thanks to her for spreading the sunshine to me, I now want to spread this further!
Onto the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
These are the questions from jjheartblog and my answers.
- What is your favorite summer trend? My favourite summer trend has to be WHITE! Summer is the perfect time to just be able to wear all white outfits and I absolutely love it. Its so refreshing to not have to wear black clothes for a little while!
- Who is your inspiration? My inspiration is not just one person…. My mum and dad inspire me daily to never let my fainting or anything get me down! My nans & granddads show me where handwork can get you if your willing to put the work in! & My brother for always being so bloody positive lol!
- What is your go-to song right now? I hate you, I love you – GNASH Feat. Olivia O’Brien
- Who are your pets (if you have any)? I do not have any pets at my house unfortunately but I do have 2 adoptive kitty cats at my boyfriends house that I now count as my fur babies away from home!
- What do you do to spread “sunshine” into the lives of those around you? I spread sunshine by always being the joker and making everybody laugh and giggle.
- Who is your favorite celebrity? My favourite celebrity is Blake Lively… She is always totally flawless and dresses in many outfits I dream to own.
- What is your dream for the future? My dream in the future is too be happy, well and have my own house with my family!
- Who is your favorite Youtuber and why? I have to admit i’m not an avid Youtube watcher as I prefer reading things as a opposed to watching them. But my boyfriend is a massive geek and watches this group of guys called Funhaus, who are absolutely hilarious! So tbh my youtube watching is through Chris lol!
- What is the story behind why you started your blog? I have been ill now with my fainting for around 5 years now…. But since the start of the year I’ve been having a really hard time with it. I had to leave work and i’m currently working hard to get better and back out there. Plus if I’m totally honest, I just needed somewhere I could rant about anything be frank and honest and just get it out. I also hoped it would help me meet lots of other people struggling with POTS and Vasovagal Syncope.
- Who taught you to cook? I wouldn’t say anyone really taught me how too cook tbh? Probably a mixture of food tech at school which I used to love and watching my mum and family cook over the years.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written? Sunday Evening Blues
Questions answered….. I would myself like to nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
MyFaveRaves – A blog sharing beauty, books and one of my favourite things in life food.
RiyaHearts – A blog with both fashion, beauty and also lifestyle inspiration.
LoveEstelle – A blog featuring fashion, beauty, food, life and travel.
LilyRoseKing – A blog spotlighting fashion, design and life.
I hope you enjoying these bloggers as much as I do… So please go visit their lovely blogs! Here are the questions for the bloggers above:
- What is your biggest ambition in life?
- What is your favourite highstreet fashion brand?
- Your favourite childhood film was?
- What is your dream job? If money wasn’t a major factor.
- What is your favourite food & why?
- If you could have any superpower, what power would you have?
- Are you a minimalist or a collector?
- What is your favourite smell or scent?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Who inspires you?
- Describe your perfect date?
Cannot wait to hear back from you all!
I hope you all enjoy spreading the sunshine and continuing this on.
I’m shocked by all the people who stop by my blog and I hope to continue this and get bigger and better each week!
I’d like to thank Jennifer again for nominating me!
Have a lovely saturday!